Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas List

This is not a list of who is being naughty and nice, but rather a list of people whom I will be making their Christmas gifts. They are in no particular order: (ps. if your name is not on here it doesn't mean you are not getting a gift, I just found something better for you and already purchased it)

1. My very Momma
2. Sissy
3. Alex
4. Possibly my Daddy
5. Callie Marie
6. Dinah
7. My close friends with young children (there are too many to list)
8. My close friends with dogs
9. Co-workers
10. Possibly Micah

I'm going to be rather busy, but I cannot wait for everyone to open their gifts. Also, my goal is to have them done before Christmas. I've been known in the past for not having them done. Actually, I'm finishing some up from last year so they can be done before this year's Thanksgiving. What can I say? I'm a busy, busy girl with only two hands and 24 hours in the day.

No comments: