Saturday, November 22, 2008

Place cards


Here is a picture of a turkey placecard that I made while watching the majorly disappointing game of Oklahoma and Texas Tech. I made 9 of them for our Thanksgiving feast. Micah was very impressed, as were all of his friends. I didn't really have a stencil for them, but just kind of free-handed it all. I used Martha Stewart's woodland paper pad for the paper. I found it at Wal-Mart after looking in the craft section, but finding it over with the birthday party supplies. Of course! Why didn't I think of that? (maybe because I'm normal and actually thought since it's craft stuff, it would be in the craft section) I think they are pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

Kate Hart said...

Disappointing?!? I was jumping up and down! :)

Jennimac said...

I knew you were so excited about the game. I told Micah that your children know how to say "Boomer Sooner" as soon as they can talk. :)